***Just minutes from town***
The Sunshine Inn is your “home away from home” nestled in a lush green valley on the outskirts of picturesque Parrsboro. Our quiet location, surrounded by green fields and gardens, afford our guests the opportunity to hike, swim or fish in our crystal clear lake or simply relax and listen to the loons call at dusk. The wonderful view is a photographer’s paradise.
Did You Know?
We are Parrsboro’s only motel type accommodation
We have been family owned and run for over 30 years
Our crystal clear lake is perfect for swimming, canoeing, fishing & bird watching
We offer several amenities to meet your travelling needs
Our hard work and high standards have earned us wonderful friends and numerous awards and praise
Our location allows us the unique opportunity to act as your perfect home base, a quiet safe place to relax after a long day of exploring.
We are centrally located to:
- Highest tides in the world
- The FORCE Ocean Research Centre
- The Fundy Geological Museum (dinosaurs, rocks & minerals)
- The Ship’s Company Theatre
- The UNESCO Joggins Fossil Cliffs
- The Anne Murray Museum
- Cape D’Or Lighthouse
- Sea kayaking
- Golf course right on the Bay of Fundy
- Five Islands Provincial Park
- Hiking trails (Ward Falls, Kenomee, Cape Chignecto Provincial Park, Partridge Island Look-off and many more)
- Age of Sail Heritage Museum